Aromantic Asexuals

A community for aromantic asexuals to connect and discuss, in whatever depth, aromanticism.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Melorian

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Melorian

PostSubject: Melorian   Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:43 am

Melorian is one of my many internet usernames, in the real world I tend to go by the name Louise, but I have some other names as well depending on who I'm talking to Razz I am from a small village in England, (East Anglia) and am chronically unemployed.

I am 22 years old and have identified as asexual for eight years now. I used to think I was heteroromantic or biromantic, but very recently I discovered that I thought I was those only becuase I really wanted to be romantic. But wanting to be something is not enough to make you that something. For example, I also really want to be a vampire lol. So a couple of days before I discovered this forum on a link in AVEN I had accepted that I was aromantic. And I am finally happy with that.

Oh yes I am also on AVEN, with the same username. I don't really say much there, but I've been a member since 2006 (I think) and AVEN really helped me through some difficult times and helped me to understand myself. I think it is a great idea to have an aromantic forum though, becuase aromantism is very different from more romantic forms of asexuality and I do admit that sometimes on AVEN I feel a little left out becuase of all the posts on romance.

Not sure what else to say, ... lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Melorian
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aromantic Asexuals :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: